Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sydney and Cirque du Soleil


Off to Sydney tomorrow (Thursday 24 August) with M to see Cirque du Soleil and Varekai. Been trying to get to see them for ages and the opportunity of going to Sydney for a 21st all tied in. Plus the finish of Sydney Bienalle (Lots of Artworks).
Cirque du Soleil is a basic passion and demonstrates all the theater and music and circus skills together. After years in improvised theatre this is a reminder for me.
Lots of Art at the Galleries and some time on Manly beach with M.
Eventually I will get to the blog and write some stuff about me.
Garden planted with lots of goodies...yum yum.
Mulch, mulch and more mulch.

1 comment:

Auntie Noo said...

oooh hope you have fun! - I have heard CIrque du Soleil is brilliant, though never seen myself. xx