Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Will the real subaru stand up!





Thought I should put up some photos of the real Brumby...even has it written on the side so that I don't forget what it is. Was pretty close to what I showed...so I must have known eh! Really happy with it and have now joined the Subaru owners and can get on with the work to do around the place...
Might have to throw a surf board in the back and hit the beach too!
Good to be back on the road...now all I must find is a CD player.......

5 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

Hey get you, so many posts in so little time!!!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha now i can't keep up with you!!! (see i'm just never happy). ihope you intend to put your dog in the back of your truck too... bex xxx

philo said...

Thanks guys...am now an official blogger eh....woohoo brumby boy

Anonymous said...

Hey Philious

Wicked Suby, love it, definately Surf Board racks required, Jarrah, watch out for Jarrah when he comes down, I am sure he will love it too much...

First time I have visited your site n stuff, well happy to see the Circus photos (even in only a few) can still see it like it was yesterday...With the new Suby we can start collecting metal for the new prototype seesaw/roundabout, we cant run away to the Circus without some through the air skills Philious...

Love you, better go at work n stuff

Love Julie

Anonymous said...

Can I come? Will my 8ft mini mal fit in the back?